HDMI 2.0 4K60 4:4:4 supporting HDR and HDCP2.2 Extender with Ethernet, RS-232, 2-way IR, ARC and POE
The SILORA R&D Full-Bandwidth HDMI 2.0 4K60 600MHz YCbCr 4:4:4 and RGB with HDR and HDCP 2.2 support Extender uses the SILORA R&D implementation of VESA DSC 1.1 - a visually lossless compression and HDBaseT™ technology to extend HDMI 2.0 up to 330 feet (100 meters) using one CAT-5e cable.
Besides zero latency video extension, you can benefit from the following features the 5-play HDBaseT™ offers over the same cable extension:
- Ethernet: Smart TV ethernet connection can be extended from the source to the viewing location without the need for a separate cable.
- Control: RS-232 and 2-way IR are transferred between the Sender and the Receiver to control the A/V source and the display.
- Audio: TOSLINK® Optical Digital Audio can be sent from the viewing location back to the source. Analog audio can be extended from the source side to the Receiver.
- Power: POE (Power Over Ethernet) technology provides power to the Receiver unit, using the same CAT-5 cable that extends the HDMI and control signals. This feature eliminates the need for an external power supply for the Receiver unit and simplifies installation. POE is compatible with other POE class-compliant devices
- Extends HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232, 2-way IR, and ARC over a single CAT-5
- Supported HDMI Features: o HDMI 2.0 (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit and 10-bit HDR)
- Uses SILORA R&D implementation of HDBaseT™ and VESA standard DSC compression technology
- IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
- TOSLINK® Optical Digital Audio extension from Receiver to Sender
- RS-232 extension
- POE provides power to the Receiver unit over the link cable. The Sender unit will need external power
- EDID pass-through
- Surface mountable.
o HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
o 12-bit Deep Color
o LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
o CEC pass-through